WestJet – A Social Media Success Story!
Exclusive Webinar Replay
To access the WestJet Webinar replay, simply enter your contact details in the form to the right. You will automatically be re-directed to a page that will include the WestJet webinar replay, WestJet Twitter case study, WestJet’s presentation slides and the transcribed Q & A. You will also receive a follow up email with a link that you can access anytime.
When was the webinar hosted?
This exclusive LIVE WestJet webinar was recorded on May 11, 2010.
Who Should Watch?
- Marketing Professionals
- Advertising Executives
- Business Owners
- Anyone else who is interested in learning how to leverage social media for their personal and business success.
No prior knowledge is required.
Founder – Social Connect Blueprint
Trevor is an online entrepreneur with extensive experience as a business owner, business development professional and social media consultant. Trevor is the founder of Social Connect Blueprint, a social media training website that provides live, interactive training and educational webinars with thought leaders in the social media space
Trevor is also an avid sports fan and the co-founder of Sport Fan Connect, a consulting company that works with sports teams, brands and events to help improve the connection between and add value for clients, their fans and sponsors.
Emerging Media Advisor – Westjet
Greg Hounslow is the Emerging Media Advisor for WestJet. In addition to managing the company’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages he is involved with developing the short and long-term strategies for social media at WestJet.
An avid follower of new technology and social media, Greg is also passionate about travel and tourism, photography, hockey and the great outdoors. He holds a degree in Tourism Management and has travelled to five continents. His work has taken him across Canada and the United States, and has landed him in several locations off the beaten track, such as Cuba, Alaska, Churchill and Mexico.
If you or your company are not using social media yet, you are missing out on a massive opportunity to network and market your business. For many people, the biggest challenge is knowing where to start and how to manage your time efficiently.
Maybe you’re a small business owner looking for new ways to market your business on a limited budget. Or, perhaps you are a marketing professional working for a large or small organization and you’ve been thrown into the role of “Social Media Expert”?
Either way, you are going to want to check out this FREE webinar replay with Greg Hounslow, Emerging Media Advisor for WestJet. In this exclusive webinar hosted by Social Connect Blueprint, you will learn:
- Understand how WestJet has used Twitter to build relationships with their customers through engagement, exclusive offers and contests
- Find out why WestJet chose to drive traffic to YouTube, rather than to their corporate website, in their current “Care-antee” advertising campaign
- Find out which social media tools WestJet uses to engage with their client base and learn how to integrate the same social media tools into your own business marketing strategy
- Understand why you need to focus on building relationships with social media rather than trying to outright sell your products and services
- Learn how to grow a loyal army of social media advocates that will help you promote your business…..for FREE!
- Understand how to incorporate social media into your marketing strategy, even if you only have a few minutes a day